STRUCTUBE Front-Line Workers $100 E-Gift Card Contest
- The Front-Line Workers $100 E-Gift Card Contest is sponsored by Structube. The contest is open to all residents of Canada that are essential front-line workers during the COVID-19 pandemic. The contest begins on Friday May 22, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on Sunday May 31 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
- No purchase necessary. Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry to win. Contest open to residents of Canada only. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Structube and their families are prohibited from entering this giveaway. By entering, you are consenting that you or the person nominated qualifies as an essential front-line worker during the COVID-19 pandemic.
How to Enter
- An entry will be considered valid and eligible for entry into the contest if it fulfills all of the following criteria:
- Post a photo on Instagram of yourself or someone you nominate that is working as an essential front-line worker during the pandemic;
- The photo must demonstrate the person on the job or in their work uniform. Such roles can be but are not limited to individuals working in the healthcare field, nurses, doctors, pharmacists, cashiers, grocery store workers, delivery drivers, truck drivers, distribution centre workers, teachers, daycare workers, etc.;
- In the caption, tell us a little bit about yourself or the person that you are nominating. Tell us about the work you/they do and why you/they deserve to win;
- Include #mystructubehero in the caption or as a comment on the post. All entries must contain #mystructubehero to be considered. ONLY photos that contain this hashtag will be reviewed;
- In order for your entry to be visible, your Instagram profile must be set to public for the entire duration of the contest and until June 2, 2020.
- There will be 20 x $100 e-gift cards available to win, for a total prize value of $2,000. No cash redemption or substitution will be allowed.
Selection of Winners
- A total of 20 winners will be selected at random on Monday June 1, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. by a supervisor at Structube’s corporate headquarters. All valid entries will have an equal opportunity to win a $100 e-gift card to use at their discretion on structube.com.
- Winners will be contacted by email within 7 business days of the prize drawing. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact winners. The prize will be sent to the winner by email once they have completed the necessary follow-up processes. Should the winner not respond to the initial email within 7 days, Structube will select a new winner. By accepting a prize, each winner grants to Structube the right to use his/her name, contest photo, likeness, hometown and biographical information, for any lawful purpose, without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. We are not intending to post anything about the winners other than their contest photo and caption, first name, initial of last name and their city/province of residence.
General Terms and Conditions
- All information provided by participant must be complete and accurate. Sponsors will not be held responsible for any and all connexion problems, mail messages, a late / incomplete / erroneously sent prize claim. For any and all incomplete, distorted, late and reproduced entry ballot will be annulled and will void eligibility for prize claim.
- Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from the Contest and to ban the individual from any future contest of the Sponsor that it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Contest Website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If it is discovered that attempts were made by a registered entrant (or any individual purporting to be a registered entrant) to: (i) use any automated, script, macro or robotic program(s) to enter/vote (ii) engage in systematic entering/voting in the same day from the same computer/IP address (including but not limited to the creation of false email addresses or social media accounts); then it may result in the disqualification, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor, even if the entrant was declared a winner.
- WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES IS PERMITTED EXCEPT BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY PRIZE WITH ANOTHER PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE, IF A PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED AS DESCRIBED FOR ANY REASON. PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND ARE NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH OR CREDIT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
- Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all matters pertaining to the Contest. Contest is subject to all applicable laws. By entering/voting, participants release and hold harmless Sponsors, its affiliated and related companies and advertising, promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won. Winners will be required to sign and return, within the time period indicated on the documents, a Declaration of Compliance with Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release and/or any other document.
- By entering, you consent to Sponsor’s use, should you become a winner, of your name, place of residence and photograph or other likeness, and your testimony without further compensation or notice, for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any media or format (including the Internet) in connection with the products, this Contest, or future similar contests. By entering, you declare that you have complied with the Contest Rules
- All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrants. If a selected entrant’s entry is an Internet entry, the selected entrant may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry.
- A list of winners will be available by contacting the following e-mail address: [email protected]
- For the purpose of the present contest, the participant is considered to be the person whose coordinates appear on the contest entry form or ballot. It is this person whom will be asked to answer the mathematical skill-testing question. It is also the person to whom the prize will be awarded if all contest conditions are met. Sponsors reserve the right to request a piece of i.d. prior to prize remittance.
Limitations of Liability
- Without limiting the release, and for greater certainty, the Contest Entities will not be liable for: a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest; b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in the operation of the contest or any transmission in connection with the Contest; c) any communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; d) any problems with, or technical malfunction of, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of e-mail which may occur for any reason whatsoever, including technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof; or e) any injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way.
- By participating or attempting to participate in the present contest, all individuals release the contest organizers, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives from any damage that could be incurred due to their participation or attempted participation in the contest.